Z06 availability

Has anyone heard, will they increase production levels of the Z06 for the 2007 model year ?

Z06s in 2003. In 2004 when the new style was on the horizon sales lost out about 1,000 total units and the Z06 lost out on about 3,000 units. My guess is that right now the feeding frenzy is still on and will take a dive as more information on the pie in the sky "Blue Devil" comes out. The up side is that they could kill the Cadivette and build many more Z06s on that line. To answer your question, yes, they will build more Z06s but don't look for it to be more than 10,000 per year. Then again they may add a front license plate bracket and call it the C7 and throw it into another scenario all together.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
Dad wrote:

Good info, I didn't know that.
------------------------------------ Mike Mangione http://www.carforums.net
All the stuff I see indicates the annual rate of 7000 cars, based on what the subs are suppling in the way of frames and carbon fiber pieces.