Z06 Collectors edition TITANIUM Exhaust For sale On Ebay.....Great Condition #190050470416

pipes have only 8000 miles and have never seen snow or salt. Great Condition.

< snipped-for-privacy@noone.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih 9&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&viewitem=&item0050470416&rd=1,1

Will somebody please let me know if these will fit my 98 coupe? Ah F&%K it I bid on them any way..................................
--
ZRiX

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih 9&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&viewitem=&item0050470416&rd=1,1
Yes, they will fit a 1998, they are shown upside-down in the picture. Take off Corvette exhausts do not command much sales value except the TI. They can also be picked up at times from some of the tuners like Lingenfelter.
Please note that if you are putting these on an automatic that you may have to loosen the transmission mount and lift it about 1/2 inch to get the right side pipe on. No biggie just something that might cut down on the frustration getting them to fit.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Thx dad