Z51 option?

Can anyone tell me what this option on a 2001 includes? I know about the wider and thicker sway bars, is there anything else? My searches have not
turned up any help.
Thanks, Mike

Sway bars are of a larger diameter; stiffer, heavier spring rates front and rear, stiffer shocks rates, and the automatic has the G92 3.15:1 rearend ratio. There is an added cooler but I'm not sure if it's for the auto, power steering, or engine oil, the C6 Z51 option has all three.
Dad

Which brings up an interesting question. In the C5 and C6, how about the subjective (meaning passenger seat-of-the-pants) ride experience for cars with performance suspension?
If you can, compare to selective ride settings, and/or to Z51 v non-Z51 C4. By that I mean, my gf could rarely tell without peeking which setting I was using (sport,touring, performance) in the '93, but when we borrowed a Z51 '95 coupe for a caravan, she found it "teeth-rattling" (although, to be fair, the '95 also had C5 rims and runflats).
--
Angelo

Nearly the same, hard to tell the difference.

Select ride offered nothing on the '92 I had and drove 90K + and my teeth never quit rattling. Add runflats to that and I wouldn't want to drive the hog.
Dad
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------050108020900030901070603 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
A good friend just bought a base coupe with the Z51 addition from Maxi Price. A wise purchase to me, no HUD, heated seats, yada yada.
The Z51 also has the drilled rotors. According to his car.
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler