ZR1 Drag Race King - Spanks GTR, 599, and GT2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZlGMX8G3B4&feature=channel

"GTR no match for this hyperpowered group"
I got to find about $107,000. Maybe I could use my Home Line of Credit.
I am lucky. I still have $600,000 of equity.
Vito

That poor GTR was just over-matched.

That was a good report. All professional Racers im sure ; Looks like once that ZR1 Supercharger gets into in the upper rpm range, its history for the others.

SPEC V SPANKS THEM ALL THE THE 1/4 MILE.
In Edmund's test, the GTR SPEC-V beat the ZR1 in the 1/4 mile 11.4 sec to 11.5 for the ZR1.
SPEC-V http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/FullTests/articleId=144432 ZR1 http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/FullTests/articleId=134347
Road and Track got an 11.3 second 1/4 mile for the Spec V http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/FullTests/articleId=144432
Road and Track got and 11.4 second 1/4 mile for the Corvette ZR1 http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=7&article_id=7445