ZR1 oil drain plug washer.

Anyone know where I can find a washer for a LT-5, oil pan drain plug? Are these used on any other models?
Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace
http://www.cesaronitech.com / (941) 360-3100 x101 Sarasota (905) 887-2370 x222 Toronto
Do you mean that washer with the "o-ring" center? The LT-1 has it also. Manual calls them both "gasket, oil pan drain plug".
Anthony Cesaroni wrote:

That would be the one. The O ring is tired and I have a nuisance leak. Sounds like the LT1 version is the same.
Thanks!
Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace http://www.cesaronitech.com / (941) 360-3100 x101 Sarasota (905) 887-2370 x222 Toronto

Tried the dealer yet? I suspect it's a pretty low call item.
Anthony Cesaroni wrote:

Nothing special about the LT-5, it uses the same drain plug as most any other stovebolt Chevrolet engine, including the 4 cylinder Cavalier. Just pay attention to the thread your model used. Dorman part #65314 $4.72 Dorman part #090024 $13.33 Fram part #SD1 $13.15 1/2 - 20 th'd Fram part #SD4 $13.15 12mmx1.75mm th'd Problem with the seal is that it's not an O-ring and it's not a washer. It looks more like a seal from a QKD piping system. Sort of a light bulb cross section with the tip of the bulb touching the thread. Size is .840 OD, .093 cross section, .630 ID, and the web closing down the ID to .425. So if you can get a washer cut out of .093 thick Viton sheet you're all set. There are 4 of them setting on my bench from the last 4 new cars I've serviced which I replaced with magnetic plugs. The only changes I see is the hex size changed some time around 2004. Got to throw them out some day.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51