00 Intrepid 2.7 to 3.5 swap..need advice please!

I found a 3.5 H.O. engine out of a 99 LHS. I currently have a 00 Intrepid (2.7 crapped out) that id like to swap it out for. How easy or hard can this be done? Is this a good donor engine for my
Intrepid?? Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks, Mike
"Rooster05" wrote: > I found a 3.5 H.O. engine out of a '99 LHS. I currently have > a '00 Intrepid (2.7 crapped out) that i'd like to swap it out > for. How easy or hard can this be done? Is this a good donor > engine for my Intrepid?? > Any advice is greatly appreciated! > Thanks, > Mike
i have a 99 intrepid, with the 2.7, and i read about the potential problems with it. i think i remember reading that you could only put in a 3.2 for a 2.7. but i could be wrong.