02 Dodge Caravan Check engine lightt

We have a 02 Dodge Caravan with the 3.3 engine, approx 24K miles, my wife is on a trip with itm she called me awhile ago and said the check engine light came on, when she gets home I will have to check it out,
looking for some tips and things to look for before I have to take it to the dealer, Is this covered under warranty.
thanks Chet

Assuming that you are still within the 3 years, yes it would be covered under warranty unless it is damaged by something susch as an accident or neglect, keep in mind that if you gas cap was left loose it will turn on the check engine lite and no that wouldnot be covered under warranty. Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Glen
thank you for the reply. I will check my invoicing, it is rather close to 3yrs or perhaps a month over due
thanks Chet
maxpower wrote:

Glenn
Got the Caravan back today from the dealer, it was a bad gas cap
Chet
maxpower wrote:

the
A bad one or loose? I take it you had an evaporative fuel leak fault code? I would have suspected a different leak, a bad hose at the air cleaner or at the evap cannister under the van. Hopefully it wont turn bac on and its fixed