03 GRAND CARAVAN

I have two easy questions: I have to change the buld for the brake rear passanger side brake light. I see that there are two small black plugs just
inside as you open the tailgate. Do you just pull these things out and the lamp assembly is released so you can get it out to change the bulb
The second question is regarding changing the cerpintine belt that drives the AC, PS pump etc. On my old 96 Grand you just had to put a power bar in the idler pulley and pull to release the pressure. This 03 with 3.3 Ltr is a different beast. Is the the best approach to go underneath and remove the small black plastic shroud that covers the belt and somehow remove the belt from below.
Maybe its just cause I was used to the old 96 but things sure seemed to be a lot easier to get at on the old van, or maybe the old dog just has to learn new tricks, any help would be appreciated.
Bill

Yes
You can do it that way or use a 3/8 breaker bar from the top. We have the vehicles in the air so it makes it easier to do from the bottom

Thanks for the reply Maxpower