07 Caravan anti-theft light

I have an 07 Caravan for a work vehicle. Lately, seemingly at random, the anti-theft dash light will blink continuosly while driving until parked and
shut off. There is no alarm system in this van, only the immobilizer key system. The van still starts and runs normally though.
It does make me wonder though if it's a problem that'll get worse and leave me stuck in the middle of nowhere just because the system doesn't like the key.
Any suggestions or experience on this would be great.
- Chris