07 charger ball joint

[This followup was posted to alt.autos.dodge and a copy was sent to the cited author.]
Hey everyone does any one know if I have to replace the whole front spindle
because of a broken ball joint or can I just replace the ball joint from the spindle.
T.I.A Joe
Why not contact your local dealer to see if the ball joint is sold seperate?????
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

I did a quick check in the Autozone parts site, and it would appear that you can replace the ball joint, 2WD or 4WD, independently of the spindle. This is, in my experience, a typical situation.
You might want to get your parts from some other supplier, like NAPA, but that is your choice.
Dealerships dont necessarily do you any favors, nor are the parts necessarily any better than, or as good as, good aftermarket parts.
On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 20:21:44 -0500, HLS wrote:

What are *YOU* doing *HERE*?
On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 20:21:44 -0500, HLS wrote:

HTF did I end up as "Moonbat"?????