'07 Grand Caravan Steers to the Right

My 2007 Grand Caravan doesn't go straight down the road; it wants to steer to the right so I have to constantly hold the wheel left to compensate. Its just a slight pull and the dealer says it is due to
the road having a crown for drainage. The only time it doesn't steer to the right is when I am in the left lane of a three lane highway where the road probably slants to the left for drainage. Is this normal or should I expect it to drive straight in all lanes? Thanks.

Due to road crowns on certain roads a vehicle may steer right on the right side and left on the left side of the road. You are allowed one alignment under warranty to correct any problems while under the 3/36 warranty. Have you asked to have this done? By the way, my 03 Durango is horrible steering on highways with a road crown, drifts bad on left side and right side of highway, in the center lane I have no problem
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Thanks much. They told me an alignment could be done within 12/12 but Chrysler "doesn't like to do it." I haven't asked for it to be done yet but will at my next oil change. Glad to hear I'm not the only one with this issue and if you have the same problem with your Durango I'll understand if they can't make the problem any better. Ed

Thanks much. They told me an alignment could be done within 12/12 but Chrysler "doesn't like to do it." I haven't asked for it to be done yet but will at my next oil change. Glad to hear I'm not the only one with this issue and if you have the same problem with your Durango I'll understand if they can't make the problem any better. Ed
They could make the problem better by building straight roads but then we would be dealing with water drainage problems. I think I would rather deal with the slight pull problem instead.
Glenn