08 Caravan question Deluxe sound system.

Thinking about getting the 506watt option for the sound system, but heard somewhere that if you select this, you lose one of the two dash glove boxes. Seems they place the amp in the space where one of the glove compartments normally sits. The dealers don't have any idea as they don't have one on the lot. Dodge customer service email does not reply to the question. The Mrs. like the two boxes, so I need to know for sure. Does anyone know the location of the high power amp in the new Caravan SXT? Thanks in advance

(Similarly posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler)

Reply to
QX

I just bought one with it in it and its not in one of the glove boxes. its in the rear hiding over one of the wheel wells behind the plastic walls.. sub woofer is in left rear.. above where the tools are stored....

Pete...

Reply to
Pete & Cindy