08 Caravans Featured at dodge.com

The 08 Caravan is up on www.dodge.com, The build & price is not quite up to date yet though. I tried to completely outfit one, but the option for the NAV is not
there. Dodge rep online says it will be available on the SXT only, as an option on the MyGig unit. That option, as of this morning is still not showing. Lots of previously optional items are now standard. Great looking vehicle.
I may be alone on this, but I think it is butt ugly. I have had 5 of the Chrysler Minivans since their inception and this looks like a throwback to the 1993 style - boxy. Seems like Chrysler took cues from the same people who made their newer cars look like mafia staff cars. I don't get why they dropped the AWD option. All of mine have been that way since they began offering it. Why not make an SU Van? David