Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Generic automotive question concerning a 1992 Grand Caravan 4-speed
Spreading the wealth tonight because there are knowledgable people in all these groups. In order to try to make sure my '92 Grand Caravan has the proper ATF, which is now ATF+4, I did a drain and fill...
15
15

Who was it who mentioned Fram oil filters and dropping oil pressure?
Who was it in the Subaru group that mentioned my low oil pressure might be caused by my using Fram oil filters? There may be something to this. I picked up yet another 1992 Grand Something-or-other...
360
360

99 V6 dies at start-up; ABS and Check engine light on, Gauges go off
My '99 Town & Country with 3.8 V6 has several problems. I don't know if they are related or not. 1.) noticed while driving that the gauges all were off and the check engine and ABS light came on....
1
1

Blend door repair, 1990-1995 Caravan
If you want to know how, let me know! ;)

Blend Door, 1992 Caravan
I have heard quite a bit about this Blend Door, and after ruining my last Grand Voyager chasing a non-existant water pump problem, I'll ask first. The lever/cable is bound up and will only move 1/2...
4
4

Turn signal problem Dodge Durango
Dodge Durango, about a 2002 model has a peculiar problem with the left turn signal. As a matter of record, the Right side works fine. On the left side, the "in dash" light blinks really fast, and we...
1
1

05 caravan rusty hood
Subject says it all, almost. Fixing the paint nicks before winter, and noticed rust bubbles on front edge of hood, inside and outside. Dealer says SOL- my rust-through warranty (5 yrs/100k) expired 8...
14
14

Re: Sorta ot...went to get my 'new' van today...
I think you're actually serious about not knowing that.
10
10

PICS: The 2010 Dodge Challenger in DETONATOR YELLOW
The Dodge Challenger drips with style and not too bad comfort, plus it's plenty fun in its own right, too. As you all know, there's not a lot of new stuff going on with Chrysler's 2010 lineup, so to...
1
1

91 Dodge Caravan Intermittent Instrument Cluster
91 Dodge Caravan Intermittent Instrument Cluster Due to intermittent failures of the instrument cluster, my wife took into one of the local garages while I was out of province last year. Said garage...

PIC: The 2010 Dodge Challenger goes PLUM CRAZY (Purple)
Of the three classic muscle car nameplates currently on sale in the United States, the Dodge Challenger may very well sport the most retro look and feel. Chrysler seems happy to accept their role and...

1994 Caravan Heater - How hot is yours?
I recently acquired a 1994 Dodge Caravan. I am concerned abour the heater output. Turning it on to high heat in Seattle's 50-60F weather, the air coming out seems to only get warm, not nearly as hot...
5
5

is anyone out there?
haven't seen a posting here in a very long time.
5
5

3 speed transmission rebuild
Hello..I have a nice condition 1994 Caravan which has a decent engine but the transmission is shot..I can get a rebuild kit for like $55 and get the transmission off and on the bench in my garage ok...
9
9

VENT plug to change/fill antifreeze on a 2000 grand caravan?
I am trying to change the antifreeze on my van. It hasnt been done in 3 years (at least). I have a Haynes manual that is showing a vent plug to aid in filling/draining (I guess) the radiator fluid. It...