Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Req Radio
I have a 09 Journey with Req Radio I would like to know how to hook up a monitor to the radio itself, know it can be done but. Can't seem to figure out exactly what pins I need to tap in to. i hve...

1998 Dodge Dakota Sport, 3.9L, auto transmission, factory air, no aux transmission cooler 2wd
I have front damage to my Dakota due to an accident. The radiator and air conditioner coil were damaged. I have removed the radiator and air cond coil. The plastic frame for the air coil was...

1996 Caravn Blower issues
I'm having problems with the front blower. The rear blower works just fine. I've checked the 40 amp fuse under the hood and it looks ok. The blower will not work at any speed, not even high. Is the...
4
4

Re: OT Car won't start
You can get to all (most, anyway) of usenet through

1994 Caravan - Bad "thunks" on bumps and potholes
I recently acquired a 1994 Caravan (3.3L 3spd auto w/O.D.). It behaved very badly on bumps, sounding like it is bottoming out on what seem like small bumps, producing a very loud "thunk" from...
3
3

2002 3.3 Grand Caravan Water pump metal pipe
I have just discovered that this pipe is rotten... and leaking.. As far as I am aware, I will need to split the water pump to replace this metal pipe. My question is - Will I have to take out the...
1
1

PICS: Saleen SMS Challenger 570X - 700HP Dodge Challenger
Chris Leith Dodge just received in a new SMS Dodge Challenger 570X (SMS is by Steve Saleen) with a 700HP Supercharged Hemi. HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES - THE WHOLE SET below:...

2009 Ram 1500 Front License Plate Bracket
Dealer tells me he doesn't have one because front plates aren't required in this state. Anyone have a source, or know if a 2008 bracket will fit a 2009? (non-Sport)

cars made in america
check out some of these real American made cars

2000 Caravan water pump
3.0 litre engine. Had a garage mechanic replace water pump. 4 weeks later it continues to leak, but only when the engine in cold. I have isolated the leak to the timing belt housing that covers the...
4
4

99 Grand Caravan running rough
I changed the distributor cap & rotor, plugs & wires. Cleaned and lubed the K & N. The truck idles fine but when I put in drive and give it gas, runs rough as hell! I double checked all caps and...
2
2

2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport ECU Problem
I have a 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport 3.3L Flex Fuel (145,390) that turns over but has no spark at the plugs. Originally thought the problem was the fuel pump, so pump & fuel filter were replaced....
2
2

Re: New shocks ride hard
Sherwin wrote, "My 2002 Dodge Caravan has 49000 miles on it. It needed new tires and shocks (car leaned a lot on turns). I bought four new Michelin 80K tires and Monroe Sensi-Trac shocks on front and...

Re: PO301 code / missfire on PT Cruiser.
the dealer uses champion plugs
1
1

GTR vs GTR Spec Nismo vs GTR Spec-V
Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR is officially the world's fastest production car at the track. Here are the OFFICIAL fastest times. I don't think the official times has the FASTEST PRODUCTION CAR ON THE TRACK...