Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 Dodge Caravan left turn signal not working
Left turn signal doesn't work at all. No indicator light on the dash. The hazards work fine. Right turn signal works fine. Could this be caused by the flasher relay- if only one blinker isn't working?...
1
1

Caravan Transmission problem - limp mode - solution
I bought a used 1994 Caravan that had the limp mode problem, with no check engine light and no error codes either using the key method or when read by a transmission shop with the proper equipment. IT...

Turn signal question
My daughters Dodge Durango has started doing something unusual with the turn signals. I don't know the year, but suspect it's about a 2000 or so. For a right turn, the lights blink normally; outside...
3
3

turbo?
i have a 91' plymouth laser 1.8L and i found a turbo package for a 2.0L laser will it work on my car?
1
1

Quandry about 1995 Town and Country
Have a chance to buy a 1995 T&C van. it actually has a lot more than I need, since I am going to use it to carry guitars, amps and a PA system around. The good things: The body is in good shape, just...
11
11

Is anybody out there?
Since the collapse of mopar did this NG collapse too?
5
5

2007 Caravan Oil Usage
I have a 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan with 27,000 miles on it. A couple of weeks ago, the day before I had a dealer appointment for an oil change, the oil light came on. I found the oil level very low and...
5
5

Thoughts on buying a new 2009 Caravan & full lifetime warranty option
As previously posted, my 92 Caravan finally blew the transmission at 204k miles...since rebuild costs match the vehicle's value, I'm pursuing options... There is someone I work with whose husband is a...
6
6

"new" '08 Durango?
(First-time poster, if the way I write my message doesn't give it away . . .) I've searched the internet for a couple of days now and can't find anywhere on Edmund's, etc., that addresses my situation...
18
18

98 Dakota Rotors
I could only locate a 2000 dakota manual online. Are the rear brake rorors set up the same? -GJ

99 neon cranks but will not start
i have just replaced the fuel pump, and it has fuel to the fuel rail, it has ignition it was running until the fuel pump went bad. the only things i seen is it is 2 quarts of oil low and they pushed...
5
5

Re: 92 Caravan - worth fixing?
the problem with the 92 caravan is most have a trans cooler on then the insides of the trans cooler is they break down and cause the pieces of metal winds up in the valve body and it causes a lot of...

Service engine light.
On a 96 Dodge minivan, the "service engine" light occasionaly "pops on", each time it's a "false alarm" and it's reset. Mostly, it goes out on its own. Anyone else have a similar problem and if so, do...
3
3

Re: 92 Caravan - worth fixing?
If the body is solid and everything else is good I'd be tempted to put in a good used tranny. I did on my 88 New Yorker and I definitely got my money's worth out of it. What can you buy for a grand?...
2
2

Re: 92 Caravan - worth fixing?
Junk it.