Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Starting problem
I inherited a 1999 Cherysler LHS. It has been working ok for a long time. But, today. I drove about 6 miles and stopped for awhile to visit. I got back in and hit the key, it started nd then quit. I...
3
3

Caravan code 21
We have a 1988 Caravan 2.5 auto, which showed code 21 ( oxygen sensor ). I replaced the sensor, but code 21 still shows. Any ideas?

front rotors 2006 stratus
how do you remove the front rotors on a 2006 stratus..i got the caliper off but the rotor seems to be stuck. do i have to remove the assembly that the outboard brake pad sits in? many thanks, cj

Home Theater Dvd Movies
Epson MovieMate 55 480p 3LCD Home Theater Projector with Built In DVD Player Price:$699.99 Image: deal: Bose CineMate digital home theater speaker system - Graphite Gray Price:$499.00 Image: deal:...

Home Theater Wire Management
RTA 42 Inch and Below Plasma TV Stand Clear Tempered Glass with Wire Management TVM-020 Price:$179.99 Image: deal:

03 Caravan - How to fix Power seat?
2003 Caravan - Driver's Power Seat - front linkage not working In my 2003 Dodge Caravan, the Driver's seat Front edge up/down movement has stopped working. I've isolated the motor and it vibrates and...
1
1

Las Vegas NV dealer bites the dust
Integrity Chrysler Jeep Dodge in the southwest Las Vegas valley announced it will be closing. 118 employees to become unemployed.

Where is Maxpower?
Does anyone know where or what happened to Maxpower? I have not seen a post from him in a long time. He was very helpful in the past.

Dodge 2000 Intrepid Transmission Transplant
Does anyone know if a 1999 Automatic Transmission will bolt right up to a 2000 motor? Thanks for your help. Steve
1
1

2000 Dodge Intrepid Transmission
Does anyone know if a 1999 Automatic Transmission will bolt right up to a 2000 motor? Thanks for your help. Steve

2000 Dodge Intrepid Transmission
Does anyone know if a 1999 Transmission will bolt up to a 2000?

2004 Caravan -power door locks
I have a 2004 Grand Caravan Sport, fully loaded. It came remote power door looks, It used to be that when the open button on the remote was pressed once, the driver's door lock opened. Pressing the...

08 Caravan
anyone else with an 08 SXT with 3.8 l V6 6speed auto tranny have any transmission issues, mine went in to shop on the back of a tow truck this morning.. with major transmission problem, will let yas...
9
9

1994 Dodge Caravan
My Daughter's 1994 Caravan will not shift into overdrive. The Tranny was rebuilt a couple of months before she bought it. The motor does reach normal operating temp. What can be the cause? Buster
6
6

2005 Town & Country AC Evaporator
I have a 2005 Town & Country that the evaporator must be leaking. I have had problems with my 1999 and 1994 van. Does any one know if there has been a recall on these? I only have 50,000 miles in it...