$18,000 for a 2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Lease

I have one year remaining on my 2005 Dodge Viper Convertible Lease. I need to get out of it due to a job change and 'domestic issues' ;-)
This is a great opportunity to have a lot of fun with a high end sports
car without paying a fortune for the vehicle.
http://www.leasetrader.com/auto/lease/search/2005_Dodge_Viper_SRT-10_ ...
Thanks,
Brent D. Payne Proud Viper Owner