1939? Dodge spotted for sale

Was driving home the back way and spotted a old Dodge for sale in someone's driveway. I am 90% sure it is a 1939. It appears all original with a
couple minor dents and spots of surface rust. 4-door with the sloping back, interior looks serviceable and original. Trim and chrome is all there. Appears to be a runner but nobody was home to ask. I have a 41 Stude and would hate to see this car cut up into a street rod or (worse yet) junked. The car is near Delaware, OH (about 30 min. North of Columbus) The sign in the window had a crossed out $5000 with $3500 written on top (seems optimistic to me!) Phone number was 740-657-1495.
"" wrote: > Was driving home the back way and spotted a old Dodge for sale > in someone's > driveway. I am 90% sure it is a 1939. It appears all > original with a > couple minor dents and spots of surface rust. 4-door with the > sloping back, > interior looks serviceable and original. Trim and chrome is > all there. > Appears to be a runner but nobody was home to ask. I have a > 41 Stude and > would hate to see this car cut up into a street rod or (worse > yet) junked. > The car is near Delaware, OH (about 30 min. North of Columbus) > The sign in > the window had a crossed out $5000 with $3500 written on top > (seems > optimistic to me!) Phone number was 740-657-1495.
maybe cause the engine is siezed and wants to get rid of it?