1953 Dodge

1953 Dodge B-4-D

Anyone have any idea what spark plugs to use?

Has anyone done a 12volt conversion, and is the Delco 10-SI the easiest to use as an alternator

Reply to
iNet

When I converted my '53 Coronet I just changed the regulator and kept the original generator. Surprisingly, it worked. Kept the 6 volt starter too. Put a voltage regulator (12-6) in for the instruments and changed all bulbs. Didn't have a heater originally (California car) so I installed a heater unit with a 12 volt blower for the defrost.

My '57 Fargo six was 12 volts to start wirh - and IIRC I ran Champion J8 plugs.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

"iNet" wrote: > 1953 Dodge B-4-D > > Anyone have any idea what spark plugs to use? > > Has anyone done a 12volt conversion, and is the Delco 10-SI > the easiest to > use as an alternator

neon14