1953 Dodge

1953 Dodge B-4-D
Anyone have any idea what spark plugs to use?
Has anyone done a 12volt conversion, and is the Delco 10-SI the easiest to use as an alternator

the original generator. Surprisingly, it worked. Kept the 6 volt starter too. Put a voltage regulator (12-6) in for the instruments and changed all bulbs. Didn't have a heater originally (California car) so I installed a heater unit with a 12 volt blower for the defrost.
My '57 Fargo six was 12 volts to start wirh - and IIRC I ran Champion J8 plugs.
"iNet" wrote: > 1953 Dodge B-4-D > > Anyone have any idea what spark plugs to use? > > Has anyone done a 12volt conversion, and is the Delco 10-SI > the easiest to > use as an alternator
http://www.championsparkplugs.com/contactus.asp