1965 mustang

I have a water pump bolt that broke flush in the block, we have tryed every thing to get the bolt out and no luck any input would be great, thanks

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 20:14:24 -0500, sherry427 wrote:

Take that piece of shit to the junkyard, and get yourself a Dodge.
Linux Registered User #327951
I've gotta dodge also they suck!!!!!!!!
I think that every brand of car has their "sucky" ones in their bunch. If you get lucky you get a good car

so did you go to the welder yet?

not yet havent had time. But thanks for your help.
On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 13:38:05 -0500, sherry427 wrote:

You idiot Ford owners are even dumber than the Chevy punks. Go ask for help in an appropriate newsgroup, doofus.
Linux Registered User #327951

a loser all your life Dan?
Dans a fricken idiot! No redeeming qualities just a A-hole that needs a bitch slapping! Dodgem
maxpower wrote:

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:33:14 -0500, dodge-him wrote:

Come slap me, bitch.
Linux Registered User #327951

LOL ...thanks Barry I needed a laugh

Yeah, it's a FORD bolt, not a Dodge bolt! Don't you know the Ford bolts are completely different? You idiot!! It doesn't apply in this forum at all! I can't believe this! You need a Ford wrench for Ford bolts, and Dodge wrench for Dodge bolts. At least that's what the tool vendor tells me. But lately I've discovered I can turn both kinds with either wrench.
Dan C Wrote: > On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 13:38:05 -0500, sherry427 wrote:

You need a good spankin' mista!
--
HeadlessHorseman

go see a good welder.....have him hold a nut up against the block and run a small bead inside the nut, attaching it to the broken bolt.

Thats a good idea, but I still have to agree with Dan C

oh no question there..........fords bite!

Asking a question like that in here is akin to asking how to cook a ham in a muslim newsgroup.

The analogy while funny is off the mark. True car guys will help others repair related things just because. Me I would drill it out and then put a heli coil in the block. drilling it and trying an easy out usually results in a broken off almost undrillable easy out in the way! Dodgem