1969 Dodge Charger Wanted - North NJ

Looking for a 1969 Dodge Charger in North NJ. Must be driveable in decent condition. E-mail with location and price.
John

boy you don't want much do yaw??

So you can paint it orange and put a big 01 and rebel flag on it? :-) I still think that would be a fun car...every kid's dream I suppose...
Anybody go see the movie today? Wondering if it's any good compared to the series...
Wesley

grus snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Drivable? In decent condition? In NEW JERSEY, land of the Mafia and rusted-out cars?
Not to mention some, er, problems in the former Governor's office?
If by some chance you find one, don't paint it orange with a Confederate flag on the roof, please. :-)
Gene Poon wrote:

Hey.... I'm just a good 'ole boy. Never meanin no harm. Been in trouble with the law since the day I was born. You betcha!!!!!! Gonna make it a General Lee!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haw.......... Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmm!
Anyhow...... I'd like a 1969 Dodge Charger please. Thanks....... Don't pay attention to these morons.......
John
According to a article I read recently, a 1969 Dodge Charger R/T in mint condition will cost ya $48K and some change.
With a Hemi they are 5X that much...

TJ wrote:

I know....... That's why I want to pick one up for $5,000 - $8,000 so I could sell it for a nice profit after I restore it!
John