1970 Plymouth Duster, and it's tires

I am looking for a set of tires for my 1970 Plymouth Duster, They need to be at least 12 1/2" wide but not drag racing slicks, what I mean is that they need to have
treads on them so they can be street legal, Does anyone have any ideas where I can order some? Price does not matter.
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

you can check this site www.tirerack.com they may be able to help