1984 Dodge Diplomat... need help with vacuum line colors for climate control

I'm trying to repair my mom's low mileage '84 Diplomat for her. A climate control vacuum line 'connector' literally crumbled to pieces on one side. The side of the connector that is left has all black tubes except to one red one. Red is the only color that follows thru the connector. I need to know how to connect the other colors. Green, light green, yellow, brown, and purple.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Bystander