1987 DODGE RAMVAN

anyone know a place or site for my type of vehicle

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 04:48:01 -0700, PAUL BROWN wrote:

Yeah.
The nearest junkyard. The piece of shit is 20 years old man, get rid of it and move on.

Don't know of specific sites. If the vehicle is in good shape NO reason to Junk it. Two years ago I got rid of my 79 Dodge van only because it got wrecked. 300K mi + So Cal is easier on vehicles-No rust
PAUL BROWN wrote:

Look, the forums are not a place where we ask you for the info, and you give it to us one scrap at a time. That is infuriating and so, you must be a troll.
If you want help with something, it is up to you to post the make, year, model, and other info specific to that problem! Duh!
I have a rolling tool shed, like you, and wouldn't part with it.
Why? Because no one will pay me the cost of a decent new shed to replace it!
Well, I have a question for you. Is yours a 6 or 8 cylinder? I'm wondering why 6 cylinder prices are lower. Is the 6 too small for the van?