1988 Dodge Shadow electric problem

One night I was warming up the car and the following turned off at the same time: Radio, rear defrost, interior & hood light and heater. We've checked
the fuses all seems well there. Headlights and dash lights work too along with rear lights and auto belts. Any ideas? With cold weather coming we'd love to at least have the heater, but taking it in will cost $$ to find the problem. Everything seems to have current flowing to it. The radio won't work, but you can hear a crackle when you first turn it on. Help!!! :-)
Ms. Dodgefan70