1989 Dodge Dynasty Engine & Trans. Swap

I have a 1989 Dynasty with a 3.0L and I swapped it out for a 1990 Dynasty

3.3L and 4 speed auto trans. My problem is the engine will run for 2 to 3 sec. and die. I have changed everything under hood (wiring harness and computers). The body control module is still the original. I tried changing the BCM and had the same result. 1990 had the factory anti theft and the 1989 does not. I think the anti theft is part of the BCM. Thanks to anyone who can help
Reply to
sma885

If the vehicle didn't have an alarm and you installed the engine controller that has an alarm you will have to replace the BCM and the PCM without vehicle theft.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower