1989 dodge ram van with 360 wont fire

i have a 1989 dodge ram van 350 with a tbi equipped 360 and i am getting no spark, any suggestions, coil has been checked and new coil placed on vehicle still with no spark

getting voltage to the coil?
in both start and run ?

no spark, any suggestions, coil has been checked and new

i checked the wires going to the coil and i am definantly getting power to the coil let me know what you think, tia mark miller
during start? or run ?

getting
the coil let me know what you think, tia mark miller
continuos power there is alwways power there when the ignition is on i have bween told that there is a sensor inside the distributor? any ideas much appreciated

check it when the key is in the START position