1990 dodge Dynasty air conditioner

cold air will come out the window defrost, put no other vents. any suggestions?

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 12:33:11 -0400, nickatnite wrote:

Yeah. Take that 16 year old POS to the junkyard, and get a real car.
Linux Registered User #327951
On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 16:48:14 -0500, Dan C

... and what do YOU drive?
Raymond A. Sirois SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS telnet://thelostchord.dns2go.com:6023 http://thelostchord.dns2go.com:6080
On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 04:11:04 +0000, Ray wrote:

I drive a 2001 Intrepid ES. My wife drives a 2002 Grand Caravan Sport. My daughter drives a 2005 Stratus SXT. My other daughter drives a 1999 Chevy Cavalier.
Why?
Linux Registered User #327951
I asked for a suggestion, not a stupid comment
Mode door actuator is likely broken.

On Something like that I would look for a vacuum leak, Could be the vacuum selector switch too.