1990 dodge Dynasty air conditioner

cold air will come out the window defrost, put no other vents. any suggestions?

Reply to
nickatnite

Yeah. Take that 16 year old POS to the junkyard, and get a real car.

Reply to
Dan C

... and what do YOU drive?

Raymond A. Sirois SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS telnet://thelostchord.dns2go.com:6023

Ray

I drive a 2001 Intrepid ES. My wife drives a 2002 Grand Caravan Sport. My daughter drives a 2005 Stratus SXT. My other daughter drives a 1999 Chevy Cavalier.

Why?

Reply to
Dan C

I asked for a suggestion, not a stupid comment

Reply to
nickatnite

On Something like that I would look for a vacuum leak, Could be the vacuum selector switch too.

Reply to
sqdancerLynn

Reply to
DAVID PARRILLO