1992 Caravan 3.3L Engine-No Gauges HELP!!!

My 1992 Caravan runs great but yesterday I have no gauges, no charging gauge, no speedometer, tripometer, odometer, no dash lights, no oil pressure reading, no temperature reading, no bell/ringer either...I
have a digital ceiling mount that tells me mileage, directions and temps, and it only is reading temp and directions. Was told about this dashboard computer underneath my steering column somewhere, but I took off the shield under the steering column and dont know what Im looking for. Was told to find this computer and unplug the blue and clear/white wires at the same time for a few seconds and then plug them in....But in any case I dont know what exactly Im looking for....Can someone HELP?
is this a digital dash? my analogue dash did that once-- everything died-- gauges, lights, ringer... so i smacked the dash really hard and everything came back and worked for another 4 years. ;) all i can suggest is hitting allpar.com and having a look around.

http://www.autoforumz.com/Dodge-1992-Caravan-3L-Engine-Gauges-HELP-ftopict107051.html

The BCM is more then likely locked up, if you remove the panel at your right knee area, you will see the body control module, disconnect both connectors and reconnect to see if that unlocks it.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech