1993 dodge shadow heater trouble

I have a 1993 dodge shadow sometime I have heat and sometimes I don't. I replaced the thermostat yesterday I flushed the system heater core dosent seem to be clogged if I remove the hose going back to my water pump from
my heater core it takes awhile for water to come out of the heater core but when it doe's I have good pressure and is very hot water. I replaced the radiator last year. seem to have good water cirulation in the radiator. any Ideas??

Are the heater hoses that go into the firewall hot going in and hot going out??
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Sounds like my heater problem in my 94 spirit