1993 Dodge Shadow Power Steering Leak

I had a slow leak in my car for a while. We're talking I would go through a bottle of power steeing fluid a week. Now, however, I fill my reservoir
and within 30 minutes my power steering is squealing. Is my seal bad or what? How do I fix this problem with my limited mechanical abilities? Please advise.
Thanks

In order to fix the problem you have to tell us where the leak is, I mean, locate the leak to the faulty part!!
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech