1994 Caravan

I need a quick reply so I can make it back to the junkyard today..Where exactly is the Ignition Module on the 1994 Caravan with a

3.0?..Everything I`ve seen online is leading me to believe this is the reason my van won`t start but looking at the photo of the item on a parts place website isn`t telling me where it is..I`m thinking the distributor?..Thanks for any quick replies
Reply to
programbo5

It's part of the engine computer.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

The ignition module/igniter is part of the Distributor and works in conjunction with the engine controller. But since your taken pot shots at it why not get them both!!!!

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Got them both..Thanks..I go to the local do-it-yourself junk yard..They look in your tool box when you leave but can`t search you unless you have an obviously big bulge like an alternator under your coat...Anything small enough to fit in your coat pocket is free in my book :)

Reply to
programbo5