1994 Caravan

I need a quick reply so I can make it back to the junkyard today..Where exactly is the Ignition Module on the 1994 Caravan with a 3.0?..Everything I`ve seen online is leading me to believe this is the
reason my van won`t start but looking at the photo of the item on a parts place website isn`t telling me where it is..I`m thinking the distributor?..Thanks for any quick replies
In article
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

It's part of the engine computer.

The ignition module/igniter is part of the Distributor and works in conjunction with the engine controller. But since your taken pot shots at it why not get them both!!!!
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Got them both..Thanks..I go to the local do-it-yourself junk yard..They look in your tool box when you leave but can`t search you unless you have an obviously big bulge like an alternator under your coat...Anything small enough to fit in your coat pocket is free in my book :)