1994 Caravan - Bad "thunks" on bumps and potholes

I recently acquired a 1994 Caravan (3.3L 3spd auto w/O.D.). It behaved very badly on bumps, sounding like it is bottoming out on what seem like small bumps,
producing a very loud "thunk" from whichever front tires that hits the bump. My previous van (1987 Nissan) never behaved this way.
The records I have show the following:
Current mileage 128,600 Struts replaced @ 93245 Motor mounts - Cntr Eng, replaced @ 120,093 Sway bar bushings replaced @ 120,093 Outer motor mounts appear to have been replaced also
It seems like struts with 35,000 miles should be still good. No leakage is visable.
Can anyone offer any suggestions to solve this problem? New struts? stiffer struts? Anything?

sounds like the struts were not replaced or they replaced them with used ones
truckdriver wrote:

The receipt was from a Dodge dealer (Bill Pierre in Seattle), but I suppose it is possible.
On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 11:46:32 -0700, Bob F wrote:

If this is a long wheelbase with 15" tires, the thing's on it's way out. If you pay me $250, I'll gladly take it off your hands... ;)
I had one that did this for a long time. I believe it's the rear shocks. I was going to replace them, but the motor had the 3.3 liter rocker tower problem, and no heat, and when I went to chaeck the water pump a number of the bolts just snapped, so I scrapped it.
I looked at the brakes, the springs, the axles, etc. I also tried another one that did this, but it had too many issues to deal with for $995.
You didn't buy it in Keene NH, did you?