1994 Caravan manual

I am trying to check out fuses on my caravan for possible blown fuses. My problem is that I have no owners manual for my caravan. The used auto store I bought it from didn't have one to give me. I've searched the web trying to find either the manual or a list of the fuses.. and I can't find either one. Does anyone know where I can find this information. (dodge wanted to sell manuals on their web site.. and they didn't offer one for my year.. anyway I don't think you should have to pay for that customer service anyway... even most cheap electronics let you download a pdf manual for free)

Reply to
Jesus Saves

anyway I don't think you should

Hmmm, How would they get paid for the books and time that went into these things if it was free? Just curious, what kind of work do you do ? And why not post what the problem is you are having and maybe someone on here can answer your question. Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Maybe Jesus can help you look.

Damn those bastard companies straight to hell for wanting to make money, huh?

Reply to
Dan C

get into the auto zone home page and you will find what you are looking for

Reply to
ACGUY