1994 Dodge Intrepid 3.3 Litre, Have been smelling fuel

I have been having an excessive fuel smell coming from the car. I was just wandering if this mite be coming from a bad injector or what else it mite be, because it seems to be coming from underneath the hood. if anyone out there can give me some ideas it would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards, price77

Reply to
wrightprice1977

Yes it could be an injector or anything else that has to do with fuel. All I can say is look for wet signs of fuel and make sure all your canister hoses and purge hoses are on tight, these carry the fuel vapors from the tank to be burnt and if they leak vapor, they will give the same results as raw fuel.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower