1994 Dodge Shadow stalled

I have a 94 Shadow with low mileage. Six months ago the fuel guage broke then started working again. since then I haven't had any problems until today. I had the car parked at an incline this am for 2 hourse where it was muddy and snow and ice were melting. I drove it 10 miles and it stalled at a light and I couldn't get it started (tried for 30 min). I had half a tank of gas. AAA brought gas after an hour, we put the gas in and it started. I went to a gas station and it only took 4 gallons. I shut if off and started it fine and drove it further without problems. Could the fuel pump be going? Or condensation in line? I did have fuel filter changed. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
011205