1995 Dodge Neon oil on spark plugs & wheel shaking

I have a 1995 Dodge Neon and there are two problems. The first problem is that when I drive over 75 miles per hour my check engine light goes on. I
have had Autozone check the diagnostics and it always says that a spark plug is misfiring. I changed the plugs and wires and it still happened. I took out my plugs and they were full of oil. Could this be from a blockage in my PCV line or would it be my rings? The second problem is that when I drive over 70 mph it feels like my tires are going to fall off. The tires feel like they are wobbling and I'm not sure if I need my tires balanced or an alignment or if it is the tires. I was in a traffic jam the other day on a highway and when I was rolling slowly (about 10 mph) my car felt like it was wobbling, like I had a flat tire. -Tanya
"" wrote: > I have a 1995 Dodge Neon and there are two problems. The > first problem is > that when I drive over 75 miles per hour my check engine light > goes on. I > have had Autozone check the diagnostics and it always says > that a spark > plug is misfiring. I changed the plugs and wires and it still > happened. > I took out my plugs and they were full of oil. Could this be > from a > blockage in my PCV line or would it be my rings? The second > problem is > that when I drive over 70 mph it feels like my tires are going > to fall > off. The tires feel like they are wobbling and I'm not sure > if I need my > tires balanced or an alignment or if it is the tires. I was > in a traffic > jam the other day on a highway and when I was rolling slowly > (about 10 > mph) my car felt like it was wobbling, like I had a flat tire. > > -Tanya
Does your car smoke a blueish/gray from the exhaust?? Sometimes the valve cover gasket leaks around the plug holes letting the oil settle around the plug and when you pull the spark plug out it soaks it with the oil.
Might be best to take it to a front end shop,could be tires,tie rods or a number of other parts.
There isn't any blue or gray smoking coming out of my exhaust. A mechanic once told me that it could be an oil blockage in my PCV line and when I drive at high speeds the pressure increases and may cause the oil to leak to where my spark plugs are.
Well, I took my car in. Turns out that my back tires were warped and so I got all new tires and my struts were so bad that it helped in the warping process of the back tires. I also had the struts replaced. Still do not know about the oil on the plugs (the oil is in the chambers)but I do have an oil leak by my cam position sensor. I hope that this helps out people that have the same problems with their Neon's.
i have 200001 miles on my 95 neon,only gets 1 qt low between oil changes