1995 Dodge Sport Caravan with water problems

Hello Everyone out there! I have a 95 Dodge Sport Caravan 3.0L V6 with 137K on it, I already replaced the water pump and found coolant leaking a lot behind the
engine, I couldnt find the leak comes from, any ideas?
Jeremy Johnson Sr

Blown headgasket?
it doesnt overheated so far
Jeremy Johnson Sr

pump to the water hose leading to the radiator that is prone to rusting out.

plug". Enough years and corrosion (external or internal) and they can resemble swiss cheese. You'd have to take a look with a light (and maybe also a mirror)... The only real problem with finding such a thing and fixing it is when they end up hidden behind exhaust parts or starter motors. Otherwise, you pry them out (with that screwdriver that said "do not use as a prybar"), clean up the hole, and seat the new one by whacking it in (straight!) by hitting the piece of 2x4 you hold on the plug.
On Apr 26, 10:46am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jeremy Johnson Sr) wrote:

check the heater shut off valve located on the heater hose they leak all the time just replaced the second one on my van check it out