1995 Dodge Stratus

I have a `95 Dodge Stratus 2.5 6 cylinder that has an odd problem. Whenever I drive over a bump or a dip in the street, the door chime goes off (like when the door is open with the keys in the ignition). I'm thinking there is a short somewhere or one of the fuses has gone bad. I'm not much of a mechanic, but would appreciate any help anyone may have for this problem. Thank You.

Reply to
Steve Lemke