1995 Eagle Talon

I was driving my Talon one day and it just died. It'll turnover but not start. I got code 12 and 44. I replaced the Ingintion Coil and still nothering. I was told to check the Ingition Module but I have not be able to see it anywhere. Can anyone point me in the area where it might be? Its a 1995 Eagle Talon ESI 2.0L non-turbo

Reply to
mcgillg

Since it is a 2G DSM you should post this in the Mitsubishi news group.

Gyz

mcgillg wrote:

Reply to
Gyzmologist

DSM's are also known for their shitty timing belts going out every

60k......POS cars
Reply to
honk_on_bobo