1995 Neon: Oil Pan replacement HELP

Hello, I'm not exactly technically challenged but I'm certainly not totally repair savy. I want to replace a damaged oil pan on a 1995 Dodge neon SOHC. It looks like it's nothing but a few nuts, however
there appears to be and engine support right in the way. Is this job to hard for me to attempt?
Thanks
Ryan
Oil pans are about as easy as they look, except for a few small details. You should be able to squeez the pan out fron in between the block and the support. Just be careful, there are a few things inside the pan you need to watch as you take it off. Remember when you get the pan you need to order a new gasket. Make sure you scrape off all of the old one from the block and put some gasket glue on the block and the pan before you seat the new gasket in. You will also need a torque wrench. If those bolts are to tight you risk strippin then and losin the seal and you will need to have the hole tapped. If it is too lose it will leak. So the answer to your question is NO. Its not hard at all if you just do a little bit of homework and take your time.