1995 Nissan Altima - Problem with Fan Switch

I have a 1995 Nissan Altima 89K miles. My fan switch only works in the high position... does not work in the lower speeds... any suggestions on how to
fix this or replace the switch?
Also, my airbag light came on months ago... any way of finding out what might be wrong?
Lastly, the engine light comes on once in a while... it might stay on for a few days but goes out...
Should I be concerned?

high
And what news group is this?

Damn! When did Chrysler buy Nissan? I didn't hear a single thing about that! Damn damn damn!!!!!