1995 Ram 2500 HD / V10 Motor

I need help! I've been to a dealer and got limited help. After putting it on the diagnostic analyser and finding nothing they suggested cleaning the injectors and a throttle body servicing. It was backfireing
intermittently when accelerating and cleared up quite a bit. But now it's starting to do it again. The cleaning happened 2 weeks ago.
Paul
ask them to check the catalytic convertor