1995 Stratus

I just purchased a used Stratus that had a overheating problem. After replacing a bad thermostat, I noticed after driving 30 minutes or so the coolant expansion tank is quite active after stopping (eng off).
Is this normal for this model ?
(The temp gauge never gets past mid scale in 90 plus degree weather we are having here)
TIA

Does the radiator fan come on?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
maxpower wrote:

I'm guessing no
found bad AC pressure sensor - why this is tied into the radiator fans I have no clue - More Mopar logic I can't understand