1996 2.0 L Dodge Stratus Starter Replacement?

Hello,
I'm needing to replace the starter on my 1996 2.0 L Dodge Stratus. I am wondering how difficult this is to do? Do you work from the top or
the bottom for this? I'm debating if I want to do it or just have the shop do it for me.
Any thoughts?
Thanks!
Pete