1996-2000 Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth 3.0L belt problems finally fixed for good !

If anyone has ever owned a 3.0L engine then they know exactly what I am talking about. When driving though water or snow the serpentine belt just falls off. This uaually leaves you stranded and really mad. Well, good
news!! I have finally found a real fix. Goodyear has done a special field fix kit (part number 49204K) the puts this belt issue to bed. I have tried this kit and it works amazing. It is nice to see someone step up and engineer a real fix for the little people like me. Goodyear 49204K - A must for the 3.0L !
if your belt comes off on the 3.0, it dont leave you "stranded and mad", well at least not on my 94, when the serpintine comes off I just have no P/S or Alternator, I can at least run on the battery for an hour, so I consider myself safe, at least the water pump is timing belt driven.

I was talking about the 1996-2000. You my friend have a 94. Different engine.
On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 12:51:56 -0500, javert wrote:

Would you please learn how to use a real newsreader? Since you don't quote anything of what you're replying to, nobody knows what the hell you're talking about. Quit posting from some "forums", this is Usenet.
Linux Registered User #327951