1996 Caravan ABS Light

Recently, the ABS light stopped turning off. Are there any quick and dirty possibilities I can check? Should I worry? A NAPA guy said not to worry
about it, his Chrysler does the same thing. Thanks, LJO

That's just to funny!!! yea don't worry about it until you run into the back of something, Get away from Napa and find out what code is stored in the memory of the computer. As far as Chrysler doing the same thing can you explain that??
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech