1996 Grand Caravan firing order?

Can someone send me a link to a drawing of the firing order on a 1996 Grand Caravan LE 3.3L I used a code reader and the #3 wire is not getting spark.
I'm changing the plugs & wires as well got a used coil from the wreckers just in case. I need the firing order so I can confirm the wiring is in the right location. I bought this van this way so I need to make sure it wasn't messed up.
right now I'm changing the rear plugs & wires starting on the harder side.
thanks all

Grand
spark.
the
wasn't
The back plugs are starting from the passenger side 1-3-5 and the front are starting from the passenger side 2-4-6. the coil is numbered
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech