1996 stratus won't start

I have no spark on the #2 and #3 cylinders. Checked the coil pack, camshaft sensor, and the crankshaft sensor. All check out fine. I also checked the fuel pressure in the fuel rail. The fuel pressure is 52 while
cranking and maintains 46 after cranking for over 3 minutes. I also checked the ASD relay which also checks out fine.
Richard B wrote:

this is a 2.4 L

Site Timeline